Consumer Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find your products?
- Bridgford meat snacks can be found in your local grocery and retail stores nationwide. Please click here to find a location near you. You can also purchase our products online at www.bridgfordstore.com
How long will your products last after I open them? Do I need to refrigerate them or can I store them in the freezer?
- Jerky: Our jerky products do not require refrigeration after the package is opened. We recommend consuming our jerky within 7 days of opening the package for the freshest taste.
- Pepperoni/Salami/Sticks: we recommend refrigerating these items after opening them. For the best and freshest tasting product, we recommend consuming these items within 3 weeks of opening the package. We do not recommend freezing any of our products as the flavor and texture may be compromised.
Do your products need to be cooked before I can eat them?
- No. All of our meat snack items are ready to eat. No further preparation is needed.
Are your products Gluten Free?
- All of our products are Gluten Free except for our jerky.
Do your products contain any dairy or dairy byproducts? Is Lactic Acid Starter Culture a dairy product or a byproduct of milk?
- The only Bridgford products that contain any dairy are our cheese products – Bridgford Pepperoni and Cheese and Bridgford Beef and Cheddar. Lactic acid starter culture is not a dairy product or a byproduct of milk.
What happens if myself, my child, or my pet consumers the oxygen absorber in the package?
- The contents of the oxygen absorber are non-toxic and will not harm you or your pet(s) if accidentally consumed.